Cultivating Relationships with Parents, Friends, Guys, and More
B&H Kids, 9781433687846, 208pp.
Publication Date: February 15, 2016
Instead of just surviving relationships, why not cherish them?
A teen girl's life is bursting with relationships—hard ones, favorite ones, and ones you would avoid if only you could. In Cherish, best-selling author Vicki Courtney offers godly yet timely advice on how to navigate and cultivate relationships with your parents, friends, guys, and everyone else who fills your day. You'll find your questions answered on such topics as:
- Top 10 friendship killers
- What to do when your family is falling apart
- What happens when good girls fall for bad boys
- How to live in the digital world
- Why did God put you here anyway?