GRE Psychology (Barron's Test Prep)
List Price: 19.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Reflecting actual GRE Psychology exams, this manual presents five full-length model tests, with all questions answered and explained. Two of the book’s five tests are diagnostics, designed to pinpoint students’ weak areas that require more intensive study. The manual’s extra features include:
- A general overview of the GRE Psychology Test
- Subject review of all test topics
- Study aids and test-taking advice
- Scoring grids that enable students to measure their performance within each subject area.
Barrons Educational Series, 9781438005737, 552pp.
Publication Date: August 1, 2015
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase