Barron's GRE Verbal Workbook (Paperback)
Barrons Educational Series, 9781438009582, 384pp.
Publication Date: August 1, 2017
List Price: 14.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Prospective graduate students preparing for the GRE will find intensive and carefully focused preparation for the exam's verbal reasoning section in this book. The author discusses the purposes and structure of the question types, providing more than 380 example questions with explanations that demonstrate how to arrive at correct answers. Test takers will also find:
- A diagnostic test that allows students to pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses
- Extensive practice and review chapters that cover all three general question types: sentence equivalence, text completion, and reading comprehension
- Two full-length verbal practice tests with answers and explanations
- A concise GRE Dictionarya vocabulary list with definitions that all successful GRE test takers must master