California High School Proficiency Exam (Barron's Test Prep CA)
Barrons Educational Series, 9781438009667, 480pp.
Publication Date: September 1, 2017
List Price: 16.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
In California, students age 16 and older and adults who pass the CHSPE receive the legal equivalent of a high school diploma, which qualifies them in their pursuit of a higher education. This updated manual introduces test takers to the CHSPE with:
- Self-Assessment Test with explained answers to help them assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Basics of Writing Review, with advice on developing essay writing skills, and a review of grammar and usage
- Basics of Reading Review, with coaching on interpreting and understanding different types of reading material
- Basics of Math Review, covering arithmetic, algebra, basic graphs, measures, geometry, interpreting data and statistics, and probability
- Two full-length model CHSPE tests with answer keys and answer explanations
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase