Barron's Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam with Online Tests (Paperback)
Barrons Educational Series, 9781438011561, 450pp.
Publication Date: May 5, 2020
List Price: 29.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Barron's new Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam is designed to help nurse practitioners achieve certification in their given specialty. This guide provides the tools you need to demonstrate proficiency, including:
- Two full-length practice tests in the book (one ANCC-style and one AANPCB-style) with detailed answers and explanations for every question
- Two additional full-length practice tests online (one ANCC-style and one AANPCB-style), that allow users to practice working through all of the computer-based question types, and detailed answers and explanations for every question
- An overview of both the ANCC and the AANPCB and their respective versions of the FNP exam, including information about the exam format, scoring, question types, knowledge domains tested, and certification renewal requirements
- Comprehensive review of all of the major topics on both versions' exam blueprints, including system reviews, reproductive reviews, mental health reviews, and much more
- Every chapter covers the most frequently tested topics for each concept, includes "clinical pearls" of wisdom to remember for test day, and provides a series of practice questions and detailed answer explanations that reflect the topics reviewed in that chapter
- Test-taking tips, strategies, and study plans for both versions of the exam