Gut It. Cut It. Cook It.
The Deer Hunter's Guide to Processing & Preparing Venison
Other Editions of This Title:
There's just something satisfying about knowing you've done it all yourselffrom pulling the trigger to washing up the dishes. Even better is the fact that you didn't have to pay someone else to do it for you! Gut It. Cut It. Cook It guides you every step of the way from the field to the table. No detail is left outfrom proper field dressing and butchering and storing and preparing your venison.
• Checklists and descriptions of tools you'll need to get this job done right and affordably
• Advice for shot placement and ammunition so you don't damage valuable meat
• Step-by-step photos and instructions for proper field dressing and skinning
• Butcheringcut by cut
• Best practices for wrapping and freezing venison
• How-to instructions for saving antlers and caping your buck
• BONUS CD includes 50 venison recipes, field dressing chart and meat cuts chart
So stop paying someone else to butcher your deer; with Gut It. Cut It. Cook It you can do it yourself. You'll feel good saving money and know that the meat you're eating is really your meat. Enjoy!
Krause Publications, 9781440203701, 256pp.
Publication Date: September 9, 2009