Gut It. Cut It. Cook It.
The Deer Hunter's Guide to Processing & Preparing Venison [With CDROM]
Other Editions of This Title:
- Advice for shot placement and ammunition so you don't damage valuable meat
- Step-by-step photos and instructions for proper field dressing and skinning
- Butchering--cut by cut
- Best practices for wrapping and freezing venison
- How-to instructions for saving antlers and caping your buck
- BONUS CD includes 50 venison recipes, field dressing chart and meat cuts chart
So stop paying someone else to butcher your deer; with Gut It. Cut It. Cook It you can do it yourself. You'll feel good saving money and know that the meat you're eating is really your meat. Enjoy.
Krause Publications, 9781440203701, 254pp.
Publication Date: September 1, 2009