Little Pony Drawing Book (Paperback)
How to Draw and Create Magical Friends
Impact, 9781440340222, 128pp.
Publication Date: November 1, 2015
A fun-filled guide to drawing ponies and other magical friends
There's only one thing more adorable than a little pony, and that's a little pony cartoonified No wonder they've become pop culture superstars, loved by all ages. This book puts you in the creative saddle by showing you--step by friendly step--how to dream up and draw your own, original cartoon cuties.
- Start off on the right hoof by building characters from basic shapes.
- Learn how simple proportion adjustments allow you to create whole stable of pony types.
- Discover secrets to mastering action and poses, so you can make your ponies walk, gallop and prance across the page.
- Draw ponies that shine, shimmer and show their style with unique mane and tail styles, coat colorings, brands, fashions, and accessories.
- Follow step-by-step instructions to create a variety of other friends--from fantastical unicorns to sweet deer, alpaca and sheep.