The Resume and Cover Letter Phrase Book
What to Write to Get the Job That's Right
List Price: 16.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Face it--words matter when it comes to getting noticed, getting the interview, and getting the job. In this invaluable guide to crafting the pitch that opens doors, staffing experts Schuman and Nadler give you hundreds of tools to make that happen. You will no longer struggle to find the phrases that best highlight your achievements; instead, you'll garner attention with such smart options as:
- I created a program that accomplished the following . . .
- My work generated $5 million in revenue . . .
- I built a team of employees who created . . .
- The work I did saved my company $3 million . . .
- I solved the following problems for my employer . . .
Adams Media, 9781440509810, 256pp.
Publication Date: November 18, 2010
About the Author
Nancy Schuman, CSP is a vice president at Lloyd Staffing and the author of The Job Interview Phrase Book. She is the Jobs and Careers columnist for the Long Island Press. Burton Jay Nadler is the Assistant Dean of the College and Director of the Career Center at the University of Rochester. He is the author of The Everything Resume Book, 2nd Edition.