The Everything KIDS' Weather Book
From Tornadoes to Snowstorms, Puzzles, Games, and Facts That Make Weather for Kids Fun! (Everything® Kids)
Other Editions of This Title:
Paperback, Vietnamese (1/1/2017)
Have you ever wondered what happens in the eye of a tornado or how hurricanes gain their strength? From lightning and snow-day blizzards to rainbows and monsoons, The Everything Kids' Weather Book gives you an exciting look into all the action that happens in the sky, including:
- The difference between cirrus and stratocumulus clouds
- How meteorologists predict the weather
- What the term "a perfect storm" means
- How to build a weather station of your own
- Why storms depend on how cold and warm fronts interact
- How to create weather experiments at home
- The effects of global warming on our planet
Filled with hundreds of exciting facts and thirty fun weather puzzles and games, The Everything Kids' Weather Book is perfect for finding out how a barometer works, which cloud is a nimbus cloud, what causes hailstorms - and everything in between!
Everything, 9781440550362, 144pp.
Publication Date: October 18, 2012