The Everything Guide To Integrative Pain Management (Paperback)
Conventional and Alternative Therapies for Managing Pain - Discover New Treatments, Regulate Symptoms, Improve Your Mood, Decrease Chronic Stress, and Nurture Your Body and Mind (Everything®)
Everything, 9781440589706, 304pp.
Publication Date: November 15, 2015
Winner of the IBPA Benjamin Franklin Silver Award for Health/Fitness
Take control of your pain--naturally!
Living with pain is a daily struggle. If you are suffering from chronic pain, sometimes even small tasks can be difficult to accomplish. But there is hope. With The Everything Guide to Integrative Pain Management, you'll learn about the different options for managing pain with an integrative plan, incorporating traditional medications with natural pain relief solutions.
Including information on:
- Talking to health care professionals about pain
- How diet and exercise can impact pain
- Using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to reduce pain
- Utilizing yoga and meditation for pain management and trauma
- The benefits of acupuncture
- Herbal remedies and supplements for pain relief