Old MacDonald Had a Truck
(Preschool Read Aloud Books, Books for Kids, Kids Construction Books)
Other Editions of This Title:
Board book (8/13/2019)
Old MacDonald has some new friends on the farm: Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O. And on that farm he had a...TRUCK?! With a DIG DIG here and a SCOOP SCOOP there, this classic folk song just got revved up! Beloved machines—the excavator, dump truck, bulldozer, and more—will have vehicle enthusiasts of all ages reading and singing along.
• With colorful, fun illustrations, and subtle themes of gender equality, both parents and kids will enjoy this story over and over again
• Ideal for family and elementary school story time
• Steve Goetz was inspired to write his debut picture book, Old MacDonald Had a Truck, after his son began to sing "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" with alternative lyrics
Fans of Old MacDonald Had a Boat and Old MacDonald's Things That Go will love this entertaining read (and sing-aloud book) with a surprise ending.
Recommended for children ages 4-6 years to enjoy any time of day.
• Perfect family read aloud book
• For early and emergent readers in Preschool through Grade 1
Praise For Old MacDonald Had a Truck: (Preschool Read Aloud Books, Books for Kids, Kids Construction Books)…
"A fun, entertaining intersection of song and topic."-Booklist
"A new twist on a classic story and song, this book is just pure fun."-School Library Journal
Chronicle Books, 9781452132600, 40pp.
Publication Date: March 1, 2016
About the Author
Eda Kaban is a native of Turkey. She now teaches at Academy of Art University, in addition to exhibiting work in galleries and illustrating children's books. She lives in San Francisco.