Discover a More Authentic, Balanced, and Joyful Motherhood from Within (New Mother Books, Pregnancy Fitness Books, Wellness Books)
Chronicle Books, 9781452169569, 208pp.
Publication Date: April 23, 2019
A holistic guide to becoming a more balanced, authentic, and joyful mother: Celebrity doula, pregnancy, women's wellness, and empowerment coach Lori Bregman introduces the "five expressions of motherhood": Action Mama, Flow Mama, Rebel Mama, Vulnerable Mama, and Free Mama. Lori offers supportive advice, exercises, meditations, and yoga practices to cultivate a healthy balanced life and stronger bonds. Guiding new mothers along a journey of self-discovery, these practices ultimately lead to a more enriching and contented experience for both mother and child.
- Accessible and encouraging, Mamaste provides foundational tools for parenting, relatable examples, and exercises to build self-awareness and mindfulness.
- Lori Bregman is a Los Angeles–based doula and healer, and the founder of the Rooted for Life Pregnancy Coaching Program. She has worked with many high-profile celebrities, including Kristen Bell and Anne Hathaway.
- Packaged in an inviting paperback and filled with nurturing advice, Mamaste is essential for any expecting or new parent.
- Makes a wonderful baby shower or new mom gift.
- Unique and actionable book that helps mother's take a step back, press pause, embrace compassion, and acceptance within themselves and their fellow mama's.
About the Author
Ursula Cary is a writer and editor with 15 years of publishing experience, and the mostly Action/Flow Mama of an energetic toddler and a senior rescue dog. She lives with her family in Connecticut.
Praise For Mamaste: Discover a More Authentic, Balanced, and Joyful Motherhood from Within (New Mother Books, Pregnancy Fitness Books, Wellness Books)…
"No mama is perfect, but every mother has the power to be perfectly herself. This book is a must-read for any mom looking to be the most authentic mama YOU are. We all need support, and Lori Bregman has enough wisdom for the whole village." —Anne Hathaway