Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers
Designing Gorgeous Arrangements for Every Season (Flower Arranging Book, Bouquet and Floral Design Book) (Floret Farms x Chronicle Books)
Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques, Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author of Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden, this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
• Includes an A–Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties
• Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
• More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers offers advice on every phase of working with cut flowers—including gardening, buying, caring for, and arranging fresh flowers.
Brimming with indispensable tips and hundreds of vibrant photographs, this book is an invitation to live a flower-filled life and the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers and home décor books.
• The definitive guide to flower arranging from the biggest star in the farm-to-centerpiece movement
• Perfect to gift for flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, home decor aficionados, and those passionate about the local floral movement
• For those who loved Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein, The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampol, Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar, and The Flower Chef by Carly Cylinder.
Chronicle Books, 9781452172897, 304pp.
Publication Date: February 11, 2020
About the Author
Julie Chai is a writer and editor of lifestyle content. She lives in Los Altos, California.
Jill Jorgensen is the creative director of Floret Farm. She lives in Bellingham, Washington.
Chris Benzakein is a photographer and the manager of Floret Farm's operations. He farms alongside his wife, Erin, in Mount Vernon, Washington.