Big Dreams, Daily Joys (Paperback)
Set goals. Get things done. Make time for what matters. (Creative Productivity and Goal Setting Book, Motivational Personal Development Book for Women)
Chronicle Books, 9781452176543, 208pp.
Publication Date: October 8, 2019
This productivity book is filled with simple-to-follow techniques, rituals, and exercises for accomplishing day-to-day tasks and making progress on bigger goals.
For those who feel overwhelmed by endless to do lists and the stresses that come with daily life, Big Dreams, Daily Joys encourages a simple and achievable productivity practice.
• Offers tips on how to organize a productive day and overcome the urge to procrastinate
• Teaches skills on how to make space for creativity and achieve a healthy work-life balance
• The ultimate handbook to getting things done with clarity, joy, and positivity
Big Dreams, Daily Joys is an invaluable resource for anyone who is tackling a creative project, running their own business, or simply trying to manage time more efficiently.
This book gives readers the tools to develop their own productivity practice and tips for reflection, celebrating accomplishments, and setting achievable goals.
• Written by maker and doer Elise Cripe (@elisejoy)
• The perfect gift for creatives, freelancers, entrepreneurs, fans of daily journaling and bullet journals, people looking to take more time for themselves, and anyone interested in personal growth, goal setting, and alignment
• Great for fans of Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration by Meera Lee Patel, The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion by Elle Luna, and Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis