Polly Diamond and the Magic Book
Book 1 (Book Series for Elementary School Kids, Children's Chapter Book for Bookworms)
Other Editions of This Title:
Polly Diamond and the Magic Book is the first in a delightfully funny and magical chapter book series about a girl named Polly who loves words and writing stories.
When a magic book appears on Polly's doorstep that can make everything she writes happen in real life, she is certain all of her dreams are about to come true. However, Polly soon learns that what you write and what you mean are not always the same thing.
• The perfect mix of relatable and magical
bull; Inspires classroom writing activities, making it a great pick for teachers
• Wonderful for young readers who want to get hooked on a new series
Polly Diamond and the Magic Book is a Junior Library Guild selection and a Parents Magazine Best Children's Book of the Year.
"An enchanting adventure of magic and mishaps." — Kirkus Reviews
• A great gift for parents, caregivers, teachers, librarians
• Perfect for fans of the Ivy + Bean, Amelia Bedelia, and Dory Fantasmagory series
• Add it to the shelf with books like Meet Yasmin! by Saadia Faruqi and Rosie Revere and the Raucous Riveters by Andrea Beaty
Chronicle Books, 9781452182216, 112pp.
Publication Date: August 6, 2019
About the Author
Diana Toledano grew up in Madrid, where she studied art and art history. She lives in San Francisco.