You Can, You Will Journal (Hardcover)
A Guide to Developing the 8 Undeniable Qualities of a Winner
FaithWords, 9781455560523, 192pp.
Publication Date: March 10, 2015
List Price: 15.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
In YOU CAN, YOU WILL JOURNAL, Joel Osteen goes beyond the eight irrefutable traits and attributes of highly successful people by offering practical tools and guided help for readers. These personal qualities are tested through the ages and all types of circumstances. These practical principles guide the lives of champions:
- Create bold visions - Dare to dream big dreams.
- Run your own race - Focus on your unique course and goals.
- Think positively - Control your thoughts and attitudes.
- Expect Good things to happen-Anticipate great opportunities.
- Stay Passionate - Light the fire within and approach life with enthusiasm.
- Commit to excellence - Do your best and maintain high standards.
- Keep growing - Deal with your weaknesses and continually improve.
- Serve Others - Invest yourself in others.
In using this journal, you will find yourself challenged daily by insightful reflection questions, motivated by a specific call to action, and inspired by a relevant Scripture verse-all of this with space in which to record thoughts and revelations.
About the Author
Joel Osteen is the senior pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. Listed by several sources as America's largest and fastest-growing congregation, Lakewood Church has approximately 45,000 adult attendees every week. Millions more watch Joel's messages as they are broadcast on national and international television networks. He resides in Houston with his wife, Victoria, and their children. You can visit his website at www.joelosteen.com.