Summary Bible, KJV Edition, Charcoal Cloth Over Board, Indexed (Hardcover)
Holman Bible Publishers, 9781462747597, 1868pp.
Publication Date: September 1, 2017
Other Editions of This Title:
List Price: 44.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Ever been overwhelmed by the 66 books, over 1100 chapters, and more than 30,000 verses of the Bible? This unique and incredibly helpful study resource offers 1189 chapter summaries, each providing three accessible aspects to every chapter of the Bible including: a) Context, b) Summary and c) Application. The Summary Bible also includes a 90-day Bible reading plan to guide the reader in engaging God's word. Below is a quick list of the Bible's features:
- Unique study resource provides quick and clear insights to every chapter in the Bible
- 1189 chapter summaries provide a) Context, b) Summary and c) Application
- Book introductions also included
- Distinctive Reading Plan taking students through 13 chapter summaries a day allows for a 90-day overview of the entire Bible
- Perfect for busy Christians who want to use their time wisely yet desire to better understand the Bible narrative and how it applies to their life
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase