CSB Study Bible, Personal Size Edition, Gray/Black Cloth Over Board (Hardcover)
Holman Bible Publishers, 9781462779260, 2208pp.
Publication Date: March 1, 2018
Other Editions of This Title:
Leather / fine binding (3/1/2018)
Inspiring you to grow in your understanding and love for God’s Word, the CSB Study Bible, Personal Size Edition includes an award-winning array of study resources including over 16,000 study notes, tools, and word studies—each tool presented on the same page as the verses it refers to. This easy-to-use layout is perfect for daily reading or preparing for group Bible studies. The CSB Study Bible, Personal Size Edition is the ideal resource for lifelong discipleship.
Study Bible features include:
- 368 word studies to introduce you to the context and meaning behind key Greek and Hebrew words
- High-quality smyth-sewn binding that will lie open whether you are reading Genesis 1 or Revelation 22
- Full-color visuals to help you see the structure and context of Scripture come alive, including 94 photographs, 55 maps, 44 paintings, 21 illustrations/reconstructions, 19 charts, and 61 timelines
- Introductions and outlines for each book, including background information, theological themes, and insights into the unique contribution of each book
- Easy-to-read layout with two columns of text, center-column cross-references, 8-point type, and three columns of notes.