CSB Seven Arrows Bible, Crimson LeatherTouch (Leather / fine binding)
The How-to-Study Bible for Students
B&H Kids, 9781462790753, 1328pp.
Publication Date: March 15, 2019
God’s Word is filled with boundless wisdom, but deciphering and understanding the text without a teacher can often be challenging. How, and where, do you start?
The Seven Arrows Bible Reading Method is a clear, orderly, and memorable guide for studying any passage of Scripture. Using the arrows as a guide, readers will learn to ask and answer questions such as What does this passage tell us about God? How does this passage change the way I relate to people? and How does this passage prompt me to pray? The result is a deeper appreciation for God's love as you become equipped to apply His Word for the rest of your life.Features include:
• General Bible introduction with an explanation of the Seven Arrows Reading Method
• Introductions for each book of the Bible
• 150 passages with a full page application of all 7 arrows
• 600 passages with a highlight on 1 of the 7 arrows
• Full text of the Christian Standard Bible
• Unique Bible reading plan
• Bible Concordance
Part of what makes the CSB Seven Arrows Bible so special is the readable, faithful-to-the-original text of the Christian Standard Bible. The CSB’s optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes it a trustworthy, easy-to-understand resource to study and memorize today—and to live and share for a lifetime.
Seven Arrows: A 52-Week Devotional for Students