DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9781465411846, 800pp.
Publication Date: September 29, 2014
Other Editions of This Title:
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: India explores the culture, history, and architecture of this country, accompanied by full-color photographs, 3-D cutaway illustrations, and floor plans of all the must-see sights. Find out all you need to know about key sights with absorbing sections on temples, shrines, and places of worship, as well as listings of hotels, restaurants, shops, entertainment, tours, scenic walks and more.
- Packed with photographs, illustrations, and maps
- Cutaway illustrations and floor plans of all the major sights
- 3-D aerial views of the most interesting districts in cities and towns
- Specially devised walking routes and thematic tours
- Detailed maps with street finder guides and index
- An introduction to trekking in the Himalayas
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that brighten every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: India truly shows you this beautiful country as no one else can.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: India…
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer