DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9781465428042, 200pp.
Publication Date: August 4, 2015
Other Editions of This Title:
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Las Vegas is your in-depth guide to the very best of the city of Las Vegas.
From top restaurants, bars, and clubs to the best casinos and insider tips, our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide will be your secret weapon to experiencing the best of Las Vegas. Check out the greatest shows in town, the best places to shop or browse, excellent golf courses, and the most astonishing themed hotels. Packed with tips and local treasures, this DK Eyewitness Travel Guide includes the best of Las Vegas for group trips, solitary travel, and even for families and children.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Las Vegas
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
- Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Las Vegas truly shows you the city of Las Vegas as no one else can.
About the Author
Praise For DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Las Vegas…
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer