The Greek Islands (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9781465428219, 400pp.
Publication Date: September 1, 2015
Other Editions of This Title:
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: The Greek Islands is your in-depth guide to the very best of these picturesque islands of the Mediterranean. From lounging on the sandy beaches of Mykonos to looking down on sparkling blue waters while dining on Santorini to exploring more than 2,000 years of history on Rhodes, a trip to this beautiful part of the world truly offers a little bit of everything.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: The Greek Islands- Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: The Greek Islands truly shows you this destination as no one else can.
Recommend: For a pocket guidebook to the Greek Islands, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Greek Islands, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.