DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9781465428363, 264pp.
Publication Date: November 3, 2015
Other Editions of This Title:
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sydney is your in-depth guide to the very best of Sydney. Take in the major sights, from the Sydney Opera House to the Taronga Zoo; go on a boat tour for your chance to cruise on the sparkling waters of Sydney Harbour; or simply soak up the sun on the white sands of Bondi Beach.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sydney:• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances .
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants .
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation .
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city .
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sydney truly shows you this city as no one else can.
Recommend: For a pocket guidebook to Sydney, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Sydney, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
About the Author
About DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sydney…
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer