DK Eyewitness Travel, 9781465439413, 208pp.
Publication Date: May 5, 2015
Other Editions of This Title:
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Boston is your in-depth guide to the very best of the city of Boston.
See all of the beautiful and historic sites of Boston with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide. Whether you're on the lookout for walking tours, scenic sites, and outdoor activities, or you're planning on enjoying attractions like Boston Common, Fenway Park, or historic Harvard University, our travel guide has all the best tips for every budget, plus restaurant and hotel recommendations and fun activities for the solitary traveler or for families with children.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Boston
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
- Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Boston truly shows you the city of Boston as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to New England, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New England, which offers the most complete coverage of New England, trip-planning itineraries, and more.