DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9781465441102, 296pp.
Publication Date: August 2, 2016
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Norway will lead you straight to the best attractions this breathtaking country has to offer.
Explore Norway region by region, from the enchanting Northern Lights and beautiful fjords to the vibrant Oslo nightlife. Experience the culture, history, wildlife, and architecture of Norway with walks and hikes through dramatic landscapes and scenic routes, and guidance on Norwegian cuisine. Whether you are whale watching, exploring museums, or hiking across spectacular mountains, this in-depth guidebook provides all the insider tips you need.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Norway.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Norway truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Norway…
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer