DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9781465460455, 440pp.
Publication Date: November 21, 2017
Walk along the banks and bridges of the River Seine, the tree-lined Champs-Élysées, and the intricate back streets of the Montmartre neighborhood, to the popular Eiffel Tower and Louvre with your guide in hand to really embrace the culture of the most glamorous and romantic city in Europe.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris.• Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris truly shows you what others only tell you.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Paris, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Paris, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
About the Author
Praise For DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris: 2018…
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer