The Organised Writer
How to Stay on Top of All Your Projects and Never Miss a Deadline (Writers' and Artists')
The Organized Writer is a practical, no-nonsense system that allows you to write without worrying about administration, business affairs, or scheduling. This straight-talking guide will help you become more productive, cope with multiple projects, and make time within your life to write - while also dealing with non-writing tasks more efficiently. It includes advice on how to:- Manage your schedule
- Prioritise your writing time
- Take notes effectively
- Work with a 'clean mind'
- Get more written every day
- Deal effectively with non-writing tasks
- Set up a foolproof filing system
- Organise your working space Read the book, then spend a weekend setting-up the system described, and you'll make the time back with interest. You'll get more written every day and complete more of your other tasks without being overwhelmed by all the things you have to do, forgot to do, or don't want to do.
Bloomsbury Yearbooks, 9781472977182, 272pp.
Publication Date: November 12, 2020