Until We Meet Again (Hardcover)
Sourcebooks Fire, 9781492621164, 336pp.
Publication Date: November 3, 2015
Other Editions of This Title:
Country clubs and garden parties. The last thing Cassandra wants is to spend the summer before her senior year marooned in a snooty Massachusetts shore town. Cass craves drama and adventure, which is hard when she just feels stuck.
But when a dreamy stranger shows up on her family's private beach, claiming that it is his property-and that the year is 1925-Cass is swept into a mystery a hundred years in the making. As she searches for answers in the present, Cass discovers a truth that thrusts Lawrence's life into jeopardy. It won't matter which century he is from if he won't live to see tomorrow.
Desperate to save the boy who's come to mean everything to her, Cassandra must find a way to change history...or risk losing Lawrence forever.
"Until We Meet Again is tragically beautiful with twists you won't see coming."-Martina Boone, author of Compulsion and the Heirs of Watson Island trilogy
"A beach house, a mystery, and time-travel love make Until We Meet Again a romantic, engaging read."-Deb Caletti, National Book Award Finalist for Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
Conversation Starters from ReadingGroupChoices.com
- Both Cassandra and Lawrence were struggling with something at the beginning of the book. Did they find resolutions by the end? In what ways did each character grow?generic viagra price canada
- What similarities do Lawrence and Cassandra share in spite of the nearly hundred years that separate them? What are some of their differences?generic viagra price canada
- Why was Cassandra so reluctant to tell Lawrence anything about the future? Should she have told him more?generic viagra price canada
- Did Lawrence love Fay? Was she true competition for Cassandra?generic viagra price canada
- Was Lawrence destined to die? Or do you think meeting Cassandra contributed to that? Did her actions in trying to save Lawrence actually seal his fate? Do you think things would have become deadly with Ned and his shady business deals no matter what?generic viagra price canada
- Do you think Cassandra could have done something different in her efforts to save Lawrence? What would you have done in her shoes?generic viagra price canada
- The transformative power of love is a major theme in the novel. How did Lawrence and Cassandra’s love for each other transform them?generic viagra price canada
- What do you think Cassandra meant when she told Lawrence, “Love is its own reason,” near the end of the story?generic viagra price canada
- If it had been possible to travel into each other’s time, should the characters have done so? What sacrifices would they have had to make to adjust to each other’s worlds? Who would it have been harder for?generic viagra price canada
- If you could meet and fall in love with someone from another time, which era would you choose?generic viagra price canada