We Are So Thankful
A Shared Gratitude Journal
A must-have gratitude journal and Valentine's Day gift for kids that the whole family will love! Record the special moments that bring joy to your life and foster an attitude of gratitude within your child with each journal entry.
This journal is a thoughtful, creative way for families to connect with one another. On the days when your heart is flowing with gratitude, capture all your special moments in this shared parent-child journal, and on the days when being thankful isn't easy you'll find plenty of prompts and challenges within this special journal that will help you and your family to "choose gratitude." Watch as you and your children discover and celebrate all the many things that you have to be grateful for every day.
With We Are So Thankful, together with your child you will:
- Answer Thought Provoking Questions: What is something I do that makes you happy? What do you think being grateful means?
- Record Memories: People who helped me this week; I'll never forget how happy you were when...
- Complete Gratitude Challenges: Clean up a public space, check off household chores, create community art, and more!
We Are So Thankful is a gratitude journal that's meant to be shared between you and your family, allowing everyone in the family to connect in a thoughtful, creative way. Through engaging prompts, you and your kids can discover and celebrate all the things you are grateful for together.
A perfect journal if you are looking for:
- a heartfelt Valentine's Day gift!
- a memorable graduation gift!
- gifts for writers!
- homeschool supplies for remote learning!
- meaningful activity kits for kids!
- fun writing prompts for kids and teens!
Sourcebooks Explore, 9781492693611, 144pp.
Publication Date: November 1, 2019
About the Author
Katie's work helps both children and adults celebrate their life stories and nurture deeper bonds with their families while finding greater joy and gratitude. Find Katie and share her storycatching discoveries at www.katieclemons.com or @katierclemons on social media.