When Everyone Shines But You (Paperback)
Saying Goodbye to 'i'm Not Good Enough'
Createspace Independent Publishing Platform, 9781499698886, 184pp.
Publication Date: July 15, 2014
The pain of jealousy and envy grew too much for Kelly Martin when she saw friends, family and strangers passing her by in every single area of her life. Feeling crushed by the weight of the 'comparison junkie' she cried out for answers. How could she feel good enough when she felt knee-deep in poverty and loneliness and when she carried a bag called 'I feel like a failure' on her back?
'When Everyone Shines But You' (Book 1 in 'The Shine Series') was born out of a desperate desire for relief from the pain of depression and anxiety. Kelly sat down one day and asked her heart for answers that her mind was unable to bring. She longed for wisdom and knowledge, and it came.
'When Everyone Shines But You' takes the reader through everyday life challenges in a way that shows how to handle life's stresses in a kinder and more intuitive way.
It's not a fast-food approach to personal or spiritual growth, because it takes commitment to take this path, but sometimes life encourages us into the depths of our life's journey. If you want change, it has to begin from within.
In Book 1 in 'The Shine Series' you will:
- Discover why positive thinking does not work.
- Explore your relationship with feelings such as rage, envy and sadness.
- See how mindful living can consistently bring relief.
- Recognise the gift in using frustration as a motivation to step forward.
- Give up the 'fast food' approach to personal growth and grow more naturally.
- Learn how to experience alone time as sacred instead of painful.
- Understand how trying to control your world has been re-enforcing your story.