Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Prep Plus (Paperback)
Proven Strategies + Content Review + Online Practice (Kaplan Test Prep)
Kaplan Publishing, 9781506233383, 708pp.
Publication Date: February 5, 2019
List Price: 84.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Kaplan's Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Prep Plus is your step-by-step guide to scoring higher on the FNP exam. We distill the exam blueprint into short, focused lessons to give you efficient, effective prep so you can ace the FNP exam. This edition offers review and practice for both FNP exams—American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- 800+ practice questions—in the book and online
- 23 end-of-chapter practice question sets
- 2 mini prep tests online, one for the ANCC test and one for the AANP
- Detailed rationales for each correct and incorrect answer choice
- Exclusive test-taking and study strategies that optimize your preparation
- We know the test: Kaplan’s experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.