NCLEX Drug Guide
300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam (Kaplan Test Prep)
List Price: 17.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Ideal for studying on-the-go, Kaplan's pocket-sized NCLEX Drug Guide provides concise review of more than 300 medications frequently prescribed in clinical practice. With up-to-date content and expert guidance, Kaplan’s NCLEX Drug Guide gives exam candidates the tools they need to study drugs effectively for the NCLEX.
- Flashcard-style pages with more than 300 frequently prescribed drugs grouped by medication category
- The most up-to-date content, including nursing considerations, side effects, and purpose for each drug
- Index of brand names and generic names
- Convenient phonetic pronunciation keys
- Appendix of medical abbreviations for quick reference
- Expert guidance and study tips for mastering the essential content
- Kaplan's expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Kaplan Publishing, 9781506245195, 336pp.
Publication Date: August 6, 2019
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.