SSAT & ISEE Middle & Upper Level Prep 2020 (Paperback)
4 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies (Kaplan Test Prep)
Kaplan Publishing, 9781506259598, 768pp.
Publication Date: August 6, 2019
Other Editions of This Title:
We are so confident that SSAT & ISEE Middle & Upper Prep offers all the guidance students need to excel on the tests that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, students will score higher on the SSAT & ISEE—or you'll get your money back.
Proven Strategies. Realistic Practice.
- Two SSAT Upper/Middle Level practice tests with score conversion tables and detailed answer explanations
- Two ISEE Upper/Middle Level practice tests with score conversion tables and detailed answer explanations
- Hundreds of practice questions and multiple essay prompts, complete with expert guidance for getting to the correct answer and model essays
- Test-taking strategies and tips proven to help students score higher
- Intensive, test-specific math and verbal workouts to help students focus their studying
- Updated content and vocabulary lists to match the rigor of the Upper and Middle Level SSAT and ISEE
- We know the test—our experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
- We know students—every explanation is written to help you learn, and our tips on the exam structure and question formats will help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools
About the Author
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.