AP English Language and Composition Premium (Paperback)
With 8 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep)
Barrons Educational Series, 9781506261935, 420pp.
Publication Date: August 4, 2020
Other Editions of This Title:
This edition includes:
- Five full-length practice exams in the book with all questions answered and explained
- Three full-length online practice exams with answer explanations and automatic scoring
- A complete overview of the AP test
- Advice and instruction for answering multiple-choice questions
- A guide to writing focused and well-organized responses to essay questions
- Sample student essays with critiques
- Guidelines for evaluating essays and determining final AP exam scores
About the Author
Ehrenhaft spent most of his career teaching English in Westchester County, New York, at Fox Lane and Mamaroneck High Schools. He is now a resident of Moraga, California, where he has become a prolific watercolor painter.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.