AP Spanish Language and Culture
With 2 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep)
Other Editions of This Title:
Barron’s AP Spanish Language and Culture: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 2 full-length practice tests
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Spanish Language and Culture exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Practice by listening to spoken Spanish with authentic audio passages for all listening comprehension exercises
Barrons Educational Series, 9781506262000, 496pp.
Publication Date: December 10, 2019
About the Author
Daniel Paolicchi was born in London and raised in Italy until age 12. He received his undergraduate degree from Tulane University, where Daniel majored in Spanish and spent his junior year abroad in Spain studying at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Daniel earned his Master’s degree in Spanish Literature from the University of Virginia. He has taught High School Spanish since 2003 and has been teaching at Montgomery Bell Academy (Nashville, TN) since 2008.
Daniel’s first publication was the first edition of Barron’s AP Spanish Language Flash Cards (2011), a collaborative effort with Dr. Alice Springer. Following that, he edited Dr. Springer’s 7th edition of Barron’s AP Spanish Language prep book, and in 2014, authored the revision the 8th edition of Barron’s AP Spanish Language and Culture prep book, the 2nd edition of Barron’s AP Spanish Language Flash Cards (2016), and the 9th edition of Barron’s AP Spanish Language and Culture prep book (2017).
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.