NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide (Paperback)
Preparation for the NCLEX-RN Examination (Kaplan Test Prep)
Kaplan Publishing, 9781506262918, 648pp.
Publication Date: March 3, 2020
List Price: 39.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide provides comprehensive review of the essential content you need to ace the NCLEX-RN exam.
The Best Review
The Best Review
- Covers all the must-know content required to pass the NCLEX-RN
- Content is organized in outline format and easy-access tables for efficient review
- Chapters follow the NCLEX’s Client Need Categories so you know you have complete content coverage
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree and expert strategies help you master critical reasoning
- Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on the NCLEX-RN
- Kaplan’s expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.