The Scouting Guide to Basic Fishing (Paperback)
An Officially-Licensed Book of the Boy Scouts of America: 200 Essential Skills for Selecting Tackle, Tying Knots, Casting, and Catching Fish (A BSA Scouting Guide)
Skyhorse, 9781510742758, 208pp.
Publication Date: November 19, 2019
- Different types of fishing equipment and how to select the best tackle
- Baiting techniques for artificial and natural baits
- Selecting the best fishing spot
- The many choices of boats, motors, and boating accessories
- Methods for cooking and cleaning your catch
- And so much more!
Since 1910, the Boy Scouts of America has helped build the future leaders of this country by combining educational activities and lifelong values with fun. The BSA is committed to training youth in responsible citizenship, character development, and self-reliance through participation in a wide range of outdoor activities.