How to Train Like An Action Hero
List Price: 16.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Are you ready to take your exercise and fitness routine to the next level? Then take a lesson from internationally renowned action hero Dolph Lundgren. Dolph has created a personal philosophy of fitness based on martial arts, yoga, strength training, biochemical research, professional sports, and over forty starring roles in classic action films. Extreme Fitness: How to Train Like An Action Hero—his autobiographical training guide—features weekly training programs, daily menu planners, guides to equipment and gear, fantastic photos from behind the scenes of Hollywood action movies, and much more! His special tips include:
- Briefing: The reasons you need to get fit
- Mission: Personal training and health philosophy
- Weaponry: How to best combine strength exercise, cardiovascular, and flexibility training
- Special Ops: Stick to your goals even while away traveling
- Fuel and supplies: The best foods and supplements
- Fit forever: Stay in shape for the rest of your life!
Skyhorse, 9781510755208, 192pp.
Publication Date: January 21, 2020
About the Author
Dolph Lundgren began his career earning a master’s degree in chemical engineering and becoming a Fulbright scholar, military officer, and international black belt karate champion before switching tracks and entering the world of Hollywood as an action hero. His breakthrough came in Rocky IV (1985) when he played the formidable Soviet boxer Ivan Drago opposite Sylvester Stallone, with whom he recently reunited onscreen in the blockbusters The Expendables and The Expendables 2. Now, he will soon be seen starring in the new syndicated TV action-series Rescue 3.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase