Indestructibles (Other book format)
Workman Publishing Company, 9781523504695, 12pp.
Publication Date: September 18, 2018
Here comes our mail. Thank you, mail carrier!
See how clean our street is. Thank you, garbage collector!
Say hello to everyone in the neighborhood. We all help one another out!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.
Praise For Indestructibles: My Neighborhood…