5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 2nd Edition (Paperback)
Extra Preparation for An Excellent Score (College Test Preparation #2)
Princeton Review, 9781524710552, 624pp.
Publication Date: December 13, 2016
Other Editions of This Title:
It’s time to put your knowledge to the test! 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test provides five complete opportunities to gain confidence and improve your skills in each of the four GED test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies, and Science.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hands-on exposure to the test, with over 830 questions
• Covers every type of problem you’ll see on the GED test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
Online Bonus Features for an Extra Edge.
• Sample Extended Response essays scored at different levels
• Custom printable answer sheets for all 5 practice tests
PLUS! Get 20% Off GED Ready®: The Official Practice Test with purchase of this book. (Details inside book.)