Waking Up Chase
One Student's Journey to Awakening His Potential
After a night partying with some friends, Chase, a first-year college student, wakes up four years into his potential future and discovers his day will be spent being mentored by his older (surprisingly successful) senior-year self. Chase awakens in a place that is not his residence hall and is not sure who he is.
Prepare yourself to join Chase as he uncovers people, opportunities, and valuable lessons he once took for granted. On this journey, he will experience life shifting breakthroughs and an unexpected mentor one would never imagine. Are you ready to Wake Up Chase?
A few of the hidden topics covered include:
- Why planning EARLY for college success is crucial
- How your PEER group relates to your grades and retention
- The ability to start NEW with a FRESH start freshman year
- Why taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is key for success.
- Why building RELATIONSHIPS on campus is important for your future
- The MINDSET TRANSITION needed from High School to College
- How to conquer FEAR & self-doubt to dominate on campus and beyond
All packaged in a relevant and interesting story your student will enjoy reading
Createspace Independent Publishing Platform, 9781530437924, 160pp.
Publication Date: April 1, 2016