KJV One Big Story Bible, Pink/Purple LeatherTouch (Leather / fine binding)
Holman Bible Publishers, 9781535990646, 1350pp.
Publication Date: June 15, 2020
Bring the Bible to life for kids! As kids read the KJV One Big Story Bible, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality, Digital Pop-Up™ format and listen to a narration by Jenna Lucado Bishop. This colorful, fully designed Bible meets children in the visual world they are so accustomed to by bringing Bible pages to life and showing young readers how they are a part of God's great story.
▪ Digital Pop-Up™technology brings 146 full-color illustrations to life
▪ Christ Connection feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
▪ Big Questions? feature to tell kids what they want to know
▪ 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
▪ “Seeing the Big Picture” feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
▪ Big Words feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
▪ Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
▪ Complete text of the King James Version (KJV) translation
▪ Full-color maps on 8 pages
The KJV One Big Story Bible features the authorized version of the King James (KJV) translation. The KJV is one of the best-selling translations of all time and captures the beauty and majesty of God’s Word for children of all ages.