Radical Longevity (Digital Audiobook)
The Powerful Plan to Sharpen Your Brain, Strengthen Your Body, and Reverse the Symptoms of Aging
Publication Date: May 10, 2021
With her trademark no-nonsense style, Ann Louise Gittleman champions a paradigm shift in which your biology is not your biography. By utilizing epigenetics to slow and reverse many of the most worrisome aging conditions, you can preserve your “youth span” and enhance your immunity, heart, brain, muscles, joints, skin, and hair. You can even revitalize your sex drive!
Based on decades of experience and research in breakthrough age- defying and restorative medicine, Radical Longevity will forever change what you think you know about aging. Inside you’ll discover:
- The most essential vitamins, minerals and hormones to reclaim youthful immunity
- The transformative Radical Longevity Power Plan and 5 Day Radical Reset to soothe the gut and revitalize the liver
- How to manipulate your metabolism
- The Cinderella mineral to help prevent memory loss and reverse Alzheimer’s
- How to make your body produce up to fifty percent more “Youth Defying Stem Cells”
- The #1 brain-aging hazard hiding in your home, and how to activate your best self-defense
- The unexpected “forbidden” food that makes your skin, joints, eyes, arteries, and brain feel years younger and much more…
About the Author
Ann Louise Gittleman holds an MS in Nutrition Education from Columbia University, the title of Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) from the American College of Nutrition, and a PhD in Holistic Nutrition. The author of more than twenty books (including several New York Times bestsellers), Gittleman has also served as the Chief Nutritionist of Pediatric Clinic at Bellevue Hospital and is the former Director of Nutrition at the Pritikin Longevity Center in Santa Monica, CA. She currently sits on the Advisory Board for the International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology, the Nutritional Therapy Association, Inc. and Clear Passage, Inc.