Creme Brulee (Paperback)
Whitecap Books, 9781552857366, 64pp.
Publication Date: March 4, 2006
40 easier-than-you-think recipes for making lovely creme brulee
Delicious and sophisticated yet elegantly simple, creme brulee deserves its status as one of the world's most famous desserts. Few can resist its delectable charms.
In Creme Brulee, Sarah Lewis presents 40 easy-to-make creme brulee recipes to delight friends and family. For those who have never made a brulee, she provides careful, step-by-step instructions. More experienced cooks can turn right away to the more exotic flavor combinations, both sweet and savory:
- Raspberry and Champagne Brulee
- Chocolate Rum Truffle Brulee
- Salmon and Scallion Brulee
- Goat Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Brulee
- Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee
- Apple Pie Brulee
- Mini Spinach and Tomato Lasagna Brulee.
From the classic to exciting new flavors, this book will turn any cook into a creme brulee pro.