I Love Tasty (Paperback)
The Unofficial Cookbook
Harvard Common Press, 9781558328891, 224pp.
Publication Date: October 31, 2017
Odds are you've already fallen in love with Tasty's fast-paced cooking videos. Food writer Catrine Kelty and photographer Adam DeTour sure have. Together, they have lovingly created this unofficial recipe book for their fellow fans--to enjoy, to cook from, or to give to another Tasty lover.
Each of the book’s 100 recipes has at least four step-by-step photographs, making this a whole new kind of cookbook for a new generation, with a minimum of words and loads of color photos.
I Love Tasty serves up:
- Quick-fix dinners for the weekday whirl, plus fancy dinners—and awesome party foods—for lazy weekends with friends
- Recipes that both help kitchen newbies learn how to cook and give experienced cooks new things to try
- Easy-to-make grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches, including smoothies, sandwiches, and salads
- Nutritious-but-delicious energy-boosting snacks for after school or after work
- Lots of luxurious and decadent cookies, cakes, brownies, blondies, pies, tarts, and more, for anyone who loves sweet things
About the Author
Catrine Kelty is an award-winning food writer and food-photography stylist whose work has appeared in Rachael Ray magazine, Yankee magazine, the Boston Globe, and many other venues. She lives in Boston.
Praise For I Love Tasty: The Unofficial Cookbook…
--Creative Loafing Tampa Bay
Inspired by their highly visual simplicity, food writer Catrine Kelty penned this homage featuring recipes for every meal and food group, broken down into step-by-step photographs. The result is foolproof instructions that don't require a WiFi connection or constantly hitting the "pause" button."