Marketing for Cpas, Accountants, and Tax Professionals (Haworth Health and Social Policy)
List Price: 165.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Other Editions of This Title:
The contributing authors to Marketing for CPAs, Accountants, and Tax Professionals combine their expertise into a reference manual for today's accountant. Presented in four sections, the book covers all areas pertinent to effective marketing for accounting firms in the 90s and beyond: The Marketing Process
- Are Accountants Responding to the Challenge of Change?
- Marketing by CPA Firms: Room for Improvement?
- Has the Household User Profile for Accounting Services Changed?
- The Small Accounting Firm: Managing the Dynamics of the Marketing Function
- Professional Tax Service Marketing From a Consumer Buyer Behavior Perspective
- Price of Tax Preparation Services and the CPA Credential on Perceived Quality of Service
- Marketing Implications for Small CPA Firms Based on Clients' Criteria for Selection and Retention
- Advertising by Accountants: Attitudes, Practice, and Their Use of Marketing Tools
- A Survey of the Utilization of Advertising by CPA Firms
- The Changing Face of Accounting Advertising
- Marketing Financial Planning Services: Highlights of a Survey of CPAs
- Strategic Marketing Planning for the Development of the Small Accounting Practice
- A Complete Positioning Strategy for the Professional Services Firm
- Practical Approaches for Evaluating the Quality of Professional Accounting Services
- An Empirical Investigation of the Pricing of Professional Services (Applied to Public Accounting)
Routledge, 9781560248729, 387pp.
Publication Date: May 16, 1995
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase