Knitting for Him
27 Classic Projects to Keep Him Warm
The 30 fun and fashionable pieces outlined in Knitting for Him are filled with detailed instruction from the experts at Rowan. Any number of the projects will inspire you to grab your needles and start right in
For men to knit and wear...or women to knit and give
- 30 easy-wearing, go-with-anything sweaters, vests, jackets, hats and scarves using today's most exciting yarns
- Crystal-clear instructions that you can trust to be accurate
- No squinting or getting lost in the 'fine print ' Easy-on-the-eyes type on uncluttered pages
- Directions to fit any size man -- S-M, L-XL, XXL-XXXL
- Projects suited to all levels of knitting experience
- Terrific photographs, including close-ups so vivid that you can almost feel a knit's 'woof and werf'
- From Rowan, the world's premier name in knitting
- Co-authored by designers Martin Storey and Wendy Baker
- The best gift for men who knit
- The best investment for women who love to knit for their husbands, boyfriends, brothers, sons...all the men in their life
Taunton Press, 9781561589920, 135pp.
Publication Date: September 25, 2007