Coastal South Carolina (Paperback)
Welcome to the Lowcountry
Pineapple Press, 9781561643486, 275pp.
Publication Date: April 1, 2006
From Myrtle Beach to Beaufort, South Carolina's Lowcountry is steeped in history and full of charm, and author Terrance Zepke makes sure that you don t miss any of it. This guide to the coastal areas of South Carolina is a must-have for vacationers, day-trippers, armchair travelers, and people looking to relocate to the area.
In this book you ll find:
- Fast facts for each area
- Brief histories of South Carolina's islands and coastal communities
- Historical and recent photographs of local attractions
- Calendars of traditional events in each region
- Strange tales and Lowcountry legends
- Helpful maps and tourism resources
- Listings of activities and local points of interest
- Quizzes and other fun ways to learn about coastal South Carolina
With a mixture of historical and recent photos, this book is sure to enchant as much as inform.