A Master Course in Feng-Shui (Paperback)
Shambhala Publications, 9781570625848, 304pp.
Publication Date: July 17, 2001
- Using the geomantic compass to chart patterns of energy within a building
- Planning the usage of space
- Matching occupants to a house
- Deciding on the placement of furniture
- Improving the feng-shui of a building with countermeasures, enhancers, and renovations
- Building a new house
- Choosing or designing an apartment, business suite, or retail space.
About the Author
Praise For A Master Course in Feng-Shui…
"Eva comes from a proud and strong lineage of feng-shui masters, and she has written a book that is in a class of its own. This is the definitive textbook for all genuine feng-shui enthusiasts. It is almost like a how-to manual, successfully condensing authentic feng-shui theories into useful, applicable concepts, with do-it-yourself feng-shui projects. Read this book. Then read it again. And again. You will find a new nugget of information each time. Congratulations to Eva on a book well written."—Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai