Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language & Charisma
New World Library, 9781577319399, 267pp.
Publication Date: October 9, 2012
* Immediately discern people's hidden agendas
* Make the best impressions via email, phone, video conferencing, and social networks
* Convey and interpret signals of likability, power, credibility, and attractiveness
* Use nonverbal tools to spot true integrity or recognize charming frauds
* Attract the best matches in business and romantic partners
* Recognize how you really look to others.
About the Author
Praise For Snap: Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language & Charisma…
Snap gives incredible new insight into the most important language in the world.”
Leil Lowndes, author of the bestselling How to Talk to Anyone
If making a great first impression is critical to your success, then you’ll find Snap a must-read manual.”
Mark Bowden, author of Winning Body Language
Writing with a wide range of lucid observations and insights, Wood offers a valuable addition to the many studies of human behavior.”